For Medical, Fire or Police assistance, call 911 immediately. If you have a maintenance emergency requiring immediate attention, please submit your request using this form or by calling our office (866) 854-5573 and leaving a message. Your call will be returned promptly. Only the following maintenance emergencies will be handled after hours, all other items should be submitted via the General Maintenance Request form or by calling the office.
- Electrical wires that are live and exposed that pose a danger to the tenant.
- Continuous water intrusion of any kind that cannot be stopped by shutting of local valve.
- Plumbing stoppages that cause all toilets to be inoperable.
- Door or lock issues that prevent a unit from being properly secured.
- Furnace issues preventing the ability to maintain a minimum temperature of 68 degrees.